what method is rele...

what method is relevant in 2023  

RSS

Andrea_a789
(@andrea_a789)
Member Moderator
16/09/2023 12:27 am  
I recently noticed my friend paying for a taxi with cryptocurrency. To put it mildly, I was surprised... Does everyone use this method of payment now, and I'm the only one who uses bank cards?

Mario
(@mario)
Member Moderator
16/09/2023 12:30 am  
Your friend is right to do so, because this is a very relevant issue nowadays, and many people pay for various services using this method. If you want to keep up with the development of technology, I advise you to switch to this payment method. Over time, you will realise how simple, fast, and most importantly, safe it is. Personally I often make various payments and transfers where I need to maintain my anonymity and privacy. That's why I forgot about bank cards and switched to online services where I can Recharge Mobile or Buy Gift Card using cryptocurrency.
Otherwise if you use a bank card, you have to enter your card details when paying for various services, which expands the resource's access to the user's personal data. When using TopUp-Balance services, all these options are excluded. Highly recommend you check out Buy gift card section to find out what services you can pay for with cryptocurrency and buy gift cards. It is very convenient.

ReplyQuote
Alex5463
(@alex5463)
Member Moderator
16/09/2023 12:31 am  
I'd heard of this platform but hadn't used it. According to the description, it should be an incredibly convenient service. You can even recharge your own or someone else's mobile phone with cryptocurrency. I will definitely try it. Thanks for the detailed review of the platform.

ReplyQuote
wokax618
(@wokax618)
Member Moderator
28/09/2023 12:16 pm  

jhgdbfsvdcsx

ReplyQuote
suzume23
(@suzume23)
Member Moderator
01/12/2023 1:33 am  

According to research, only 10% of taxi riders worldwide currently pay for their rides with cryptocurrency.

fnf

ReplyQuote
Share: