Communicating onlin...

Communicating online, is that the best thing ever?  

RSS

gaher44
(@gaher44)
Member Moderator
19/09/2023 1:41 pm  

I welcome those who are willing to share their experiences! I have a small question that I think is worth discussing. How is online communication better than live communication?

killerz1
(@killerz1)
Member Moderator
19/09/2023 1:51 pm  

You know, I wish I could say that live chat is really cool, but unfortunately it's not. In today's world, all communication takes place in social networks, different chat rooms and much more. I like communication in the network or different chat rooms because everyone behaves openly and is not shy at all. For example, I recently came across live sex india https://bongacams.com/indian  where beautiful girls were ready for frank communication, which did not embarrass them at all. We had a great time talking about different topics. And it's great, now you don't need to look for socializing in public places

This post was modified 8 months ago by killerz1

ReplyQuote
osson
(@osson)
Member Moderator
19/09/2023 1:53 pm  

Thank you very much. You have completely answered all my questions. I am very grateful to you for that! I've been wondering about it for days.

ReplyQuote
wokax618
(@wokax618)
Member Moderator
28/09/2023 11:30 am  

Thank you

ReplyQuote
suzume
(@suzume)
Member Moderator
01/12/2023 1:25 am  

Online communication can be done from anywhere and at any time while live communication requires being in the same physical location as the other person.

pokedoku

ReplyQuote
Share: