Need advice on ster...

Need advice on steroids  

RSS

Alex5463
(@alex5463)
Member Moderator
22/08/2023 1:05 pm  
Hi!
I've been working out intensively for a year now, but I can't gain mass, although I have a balanced diet, a normal regime, and take protein. I know that bodybuilders take steroids, do you think I should try it or not? Maybe someone has already had experience

Andrea_a789
(@andrea_a789)
Member Moderator
22/08/2023 1:09 pm  
Posted by: @alex5463
Hi!
I've been working out intensively for a year now, but I can't gain mass, although I have a balanced diet, a normal regime, and take protein. I know that bodybuilders take steroids, do you think I should try it or not? Maybe someone has already had experience
Hi!
If you wanna rapid muscle growth it's worth trying steroids cos I have not experienced any negative consequences. I def recommend you anavar steroid/oxandrolone cos I took it for a while and it's really effective. It's legal, safe and extremely beneficial. Btw anavar also enhances your mental well-being. On this website you can find oxandrolone for sale, now there is a favourable 15% discount on it. The main thing is to follow the instructions for taking the product correctly.

ReplyQuote
Mario
(@mario)
Member Moderator
22/08/2023 1:12 pm  
Absolutely agree!!! I would not exclude protein, but add more supplements to increase mass. But every body is different, so it's advisable to consult a doctor or have some more tests before taking steroids so that you can take them properly and get faster results. 
I've had cases where I've followed the sleep and diet regime, but I had absolutely no strength. I couldn't train properly and my trainer advised me to take steroids, and it became much better. I gained strength and energy, so from my experience I definitely recommend them.

ReplyQuote
jesse99
(@jesse99)
Member Moderator
08/09/2023 4:55 am  

You should not consider using steroids without proper medical supervision and a doctor's permission, as they can have serious health risks and legal implications.

crossover grid

ReplyQuote
redvelvet
(@redvelvet)
Member Moderator
01/10/2023 5:37 pm  

thx

ReplyQuote
Share: